Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

SB Mag June/July Bylines!


            The June/July issue of Santa Barbara Magazine hits stands June 1st. I have FOUR bylines in this issue! Back page and a couple of blurbs. I also did a bunch for RSVP, but since the focus in that section is event photos, the write-ups are short and there are no bylines. I am thrilled with this issue and my work in it. It never fails – seeing my name on those glossy pages brings joy. Even more exciting, this time around some of my writing has made it onto the website!
 The above is at the Santa Barbara Magazine website under the "Style" section, and the one below can be found under "Around Town."
Now, if I could get some fiction published...

1 comment:

  1. awesome! i will have to pop into borders and take a peek

    ReplyDelete